Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Kim Kardashian Gets Pampered, Denies Lip-Plumping

Keeping on top of her well-maintained look, Kim Kardashian headed to a salon Beverly Hills to kick back and relax with a fresh mani-pedi treatment.

A regular at the local establishment, the E! reality star seemed to be having an enjoyable experience as she chatted it up with the beauticians while indulging in a few chocolate treats.

And while she seemed in high spirits, it sounds as if Kim's hectic schedule is taking its toll, as she tweeted, "I just need one day off so I can catch up on rest and get better! Not complaining though...just a little slower than usual."

Currently hitting the press circuit ahead of the premiere of her new show "Kim and Kourtney Take New York," Miss Kardashian also recently chatted with Extra about speculation that she's plumped up her lower lip.

Denying any such thing, she said, "Trust me, I've tried Botox on the show. I'm the first one to talk about anything that I do. It really pisses me off that all of these plastic surgery rumors are always linked to me."

"I have the flu. I'm puffy and swollen, and I have no make-up on. Why would I just do my bottom lip?" Kim asked.

Insisting that enlarged lips aren't for her, the 30-year-old finished by telling, "It's definitely something that I would never do. I think my lips are big enough for my taste level."

Hayden Panettiere Penélope Cruz Nikki Reed Lindsay Price Tamala Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment