Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Justin Bieber: Grammy Hopeful

He?s already one of the biggest names in pop music, and now Justin Bieber wants some bling for his mantle - a Grammy award.

During a recent interview, the ?One Less Lonely Girl? singer, who was spotted getting handsy with Selena Gomez over the New Year?s weekend, confessed he has his sights set on winning big in 2011.

He explained, "This year, I mean, I hope that I win a Grammy, 'cause I'm up for two. So if I win a Grammy that would be awesome."

"Even if I didn't win anything, I would still be happy because I was nominated, and that's pretty big in itself. It's gonna be big. The Grammys are definitely something I've looked forward to, so this year's going to be definitely really big."

Amber Heard Chelsea Handler Rachael Leigh Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment