Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hilary Duff: Ron Herman Hottie

Treating herself to a midday retail romp, Hilary Duff was all smiles as she hit up the Ron Herman Boutique in Los Angeles, California on Tuesday (January 18).

Donning a stylishly casual look, the "Cheaper By the Dozen" darling sported a loose-fitting grey top, leggings, fringe sandals and a pair of feather earrings while joined by a gal pal at the local shopping spot.

The sighting comes after Miss Duff made time over the weekend to attend the Kentucky Derby Prelude Party - during which time she spoke about her future and having children with husband Mike Comrie,.

Of her life plans, Hil told Us Weekly: ?Yeah, I think we're really excited to have kids. And he comes from a big family.?

"I'm only 23, so give me a little bit of time,? she added. ?Come on, people! We just still have this really giddy excitement about each other that's like, 'Oh, we got married! Oh my god! You're my husband and I'm your wife!''

Tamala Jones Emma Heming Susie Castillo Alecia Elliott Shakara Ledard

No comments:

Post a Comment