Friday, January 14, 2011

Eva Longoria Treats Parents to a Beso Night

Kicking off her weekend a bit early, Eva Longoria was spotted out at her Beso restaurant in Los Angeles last night (January 13).

The ?Desperate Housewives? hottie was joined by her parents Enrique and Ella as she made her exit and headed back home.

In related news, Eva?s ex-husband Tony Parker recently told press his secret to maintaining sanity during the divorce proceedings.

He explained, ?The most important thing is to stay strong mentally, even if these are very difficult times. I've taken refuge in basketball because that's what I've done best since my youth.?

?You have to know how to keep things in perspective. I am, first of all, a basketball player. I've done this for so very long? For me, it's been essential to be successful on the court.?

Janet Jackson Katie Holmes Laura Prepon Georgianna Robertson Piper Perabo

No comments:

Post a Comment