Friday, March 4, 2011

Charlie Sheen?s Publicist Calls It Quits

Sheen0228.jpg
Charlie Sheen's longtime publicist, Stan Rosenfield, has quit his job, after Charlie has spent the week attacking everyone from Two and a Half Men co-creator Chuck Lorre to AA and CBS.

"I have worked with Charlie Sheen for a long time and I care about him very much," Rosenfield said in a statement. "However, at this time, I'm unable to work effectively as his publicist and have respectfully resigned."

In an interview with TMZ.com early Monday, Sheen, 45, suggested that Rosenfield had previously lied on his behalf in regards to a previous hotel stunt in October.

"I was asleep when that statement went out," Charlie said. "I respect Stan, he was doing the best he could at the moment. Had I confirmed with him, I probably would have come up with something better."

As for how far his ?respect? for Stan goes, Charlie later called Stan a profanity, and told TMZ, "He's not allowed to quit, so you're fired."

Hilary Duff Vogue Jessica Paré Alexis Bledel Lucy Liu

No comments:

Post a Comment