Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dina Lohan Talks Lindsay?s Betty Ford Fracas

She never seems to understand that her daughter is in bad shape, and once again Dina Lohan is vehemently defending Lindsay Lohan's antics at the Betty Ford Center.

Mama Lohan claims Dawn Holland attacked LiLo and that Lindsay is the victim of her exchange with Ms. Holland, not the other way around.

"I stand behind my daughter 100% ... the whole thing with the woman is a little sketchy. With all the fabulous employees they have, it's unfortunate that someone with this kind of background gets through. I stand behind Betty Ford. It is such a fabulous facility. They have been nothing but great. They really helped my daughter and changed my life, too."

Also, Dawn?s ex-husband Timothy Holland shed some light on her past during a video interview with Radar.

"She's a golddigger. When I met Dawn I had a $137-thousand dollars cash. When I was broke, Dawn left. My house was in foreclosure. Dawn is a gold digger. She used me. She took my money and she used it to her advantage. When i was broke she left. She's looking for money and fame. She's looking for money. She's just a gold digger."

Vanessa Marcil AnnaLynne McCord Dominique Swain Jaime Pressly Catherine Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment